On site you can indulge in a myriad of recreational activities to satisfy everyone’s desires
Judge for yourselves.
Available to all our guests
- 6 heated and secured swimming pools, patio terraces equipped with umbrellas and lounge chairs
- 1 tennis court, lighted until midnight
- 8 mountain bikes including 2 electric
- 20 bikes of all sizes including 5 electric
- 2 ping-pong tables
- 2 petanque courts, lighted at night
- 1 beach volleyball court (beach sand)
And for our adult guests only
- 1 sauna
Pour les plus jeunes
- 1 playground with sandy aria
- 1 trampoline
- 1 log cabin playhouse
The remoteness from all roads allows children to safely ride their bikes around the estate. The parking is found at the entrance to maintain peace and quiet for our guests. Cars are not permitted on the estate.
Except for the sauna, all the activities and equipment are accessible for all and free of charge.
To visualise the variety of activities in our region, visit our comprehensive guide now.
Découverte du périgord (upon arrival, a paper version will be at your disposal in your holiday cottage).
You will find information about:
Sightseeing and visits
- Castles and fortresses
- History and prehistory
- Caves and pits
- Périgord towns and picturesque villages
- Abbeys, cloisters et priories
Leisure and sports activities
- Equestrian centres
- Theme park
- Canoeing or kayaking,
- Adventure courses in the trees
- Barge trip (galbarre, a traditional boat)
Local gastronomy and crafts
- Périgord markets
- Local farmer’s markets
- Bergerac Vineyards
- Local craftsmen