[themify_icon icon=”fa-plane” link=””]by airplane…
Several companies provide scheduled direct flights to the Bergerac and Bordeaux airport, respectively a 30 min and 1h45 drive from the Domaine des Fargues.
In Sainte-Alvère (6 km), you will find a grocery store, two bakeries, a bar-tabacco-press, a butcher, a post office, a couple of restaurants, a petrol station, and a bank as well as a bankomat.
- In Bugue (15 km): Intermarché, Aldi, several local stores.
- In Lalinde (14 km): Intermarché and shops in the pedestrian street.
- In Bergerac (25 km): has the most choice including 2 hypermarkets.
Weekly markets (mornings)
- Sainte-Alvère : on Monday.
- Le Bugue: on Tuesday.
- Lalinde: on Thursday.
- Bergerac: on Wednesday and Saturday.
- Trémolat: on Tuesday.
- Périgueux: every day.
- Upon arrival, you will find a list in your house with all the local produce markets.
Doctors, pharmacies, dentists…
- In Sainte-Alvère (6 km), you will find a medical centre (doctor, dentist, physiotherapist) and a pharmacy.
- A detailed list with all the useful numbers will be available to you in your house.
NB: Bergerac (25 km) and Périgueux (40 km) both have a hospital that is easily accessible.